Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
- you can rebind controller mappings in a config file (instructions at the end)
- added new, pretty rare, herb type
- fixed some of enemy explosions proccing on-explosion items (cannister, toxic bombs, etc)
- chests can spawn in shops for "buying"
- coin gun buffed, now it costs like one third of what it did previously. I will probably rework this item in the long run, but atm it is just a big plain buff, since it was probably the worst item in the game.
- toxol/happil don't use plain text to show their effects anymore (but those hp up hp down short animations)
- fixed teleports being displayed incorrectly (they used to cover hud for example) and Emma is no longer hidden behind them
- heater deals like 35% more damage
- spring boots and pogo added sound effects
- herbs after killing boss are affected by magnet
- toy car sound effect added
- items found in secrets are correctly placed in the middle of the small hole
- pixel candy gives you full health containers instead of empty,
- mascara colours the spit which is enhanced by the item
- magical wand added sound effect
- twin herbs biig nerf, now there is a 50% chance to proc the effect when collecting a herb, I still think it might be too strong, but I hope it won't auto-win a run anymore
- toy fighter now deals correct damage (fixed boss instakill with rockets)