From The Madness of Little Emma Wiki
Mobs are dynamic entities within The Madness of Little Emma. They can be in a few forms:
- Animals: Mostly aesthetic, small in size Mobs mainly intended to give the game atmosphere.
- Bullets: (aka Spit) Technical Mobs shot by the player or by Enemies.
- Enemies: Mobs which the player must defeat to pass each room.
- Bosses: Superlatively strong Enemies.
- Friends: Mobs intending to help the player.
- Items: Mobs intended to be picked up by the player to yield special effects.
- The player.
- Misc Mobs