From The Madness of Little Emma Wiki
Mobs are dynamic entities within The Madness of Little Emma. They can be in a few forms-
- Animals- Mostly aesthetic, small in size Mobs mainly intended to give the game atmosphere.
- Bullets- (aka Spit) Technical Mobs shot by the player or by Enemies.
- Enemies- Mobs which the player must defeat to pass each room.
- Bosses- Superlatively strong Enemies.
- Friends- Mobs intending to help the player.
- Items- Mobs intended to be picked up by the player to yield special effects.
- The player.
- Misc Mobs